StressTherapy Solutions brings BrainMaster to Germany! – Munich Workshop on QEEG, BrainAvatar®, Discovery, Live Z-Score, Neuroguide, and more!
September 10-14, 2014
Institute for Neurofeedback Landsberger Str. 428
81241 Munich, Germany
Ph.D, LCC, BCN, QEEG-D
Harry Kerasidis MD
Additional instructors to be announced!
Owner of the Institute for EEG-Neurofeedback in Germany, Munich
Doerte I. G. Klein, Dipl-Psych/PP, KJP, BCN
Extended Early Bird Special! Ends August 2, 2014. Regular price of this workshop is $1595 USD.
Whether you’re about to dive into the exciting world of QEEG and brain mapping or trying to enhance existing skills with database-guided neurofeedback, this 4-day workshop will unlock the mysteries of how morphology of RAW EEG converts into color-coded normative brain maps that provide clinically relevant insights. Our team of highly qualified and experienced instructors will cover everything from the basics of how databases are developed to the subtle skill set needed to identify and address underlying neuronal dysregulation.
The brilliant combination of normative databases with BrainMaster’s MINI-Q and Discovery 24E adds a dimension that allows the practitioner to observe and train as well as monitor brain activity up to 19 channels (LZT ZOK, Z PLUS, PZ Motive, PZ Mean, including Z Bars, BrainAvatar, and Live Topographic Mapping) and using the innovative live Z-score methods (PZOK). The BrainMaster MicroTesla will also be reviewed.
Practitioners with all levels of experience will walk away from this workshop with a better idea of how to use QEEG brain mapping and analysis to increase clinical efficacy! Even if you are not working toward formal certification, the tools and knowledge obtained from this program will take you to the next step and provide a deep, well-rounded understanding of QEEG and how it can (and will) benefit the world.
Significant time will be allotted for hands-on practice with equipment and protocols, as well as introducing cutting edge approaches that are demonstrating promising results. Bring your laptops and equipment!
Those attending will also earn 24 didactic credit hours toward future QEEG certification if they attend the full course. Attendees who desire certification must pay an additional $100 CEU processing fee to StressTherapy Solutions, Inc.
Workshop will begin Wednesday, September 10 at 9:00 AM and conclude on Sunday, September 14 at approximately 6-7 PM. Please make appropriate travel arrangements!
- The unveiling of new protocols for Discovery and Atlantis users
- Advanced sLORETA and live Z-score training
- Hands-on instruction using BrainMaster equipment
- Introduction to BrainAvatar software
- Use of the MicroTesla
- Event Wizard
- 1. Editing raw EEG and artifacts;
- a. Physiologic
- b. Extra-physiologic
- c. Movements in the environment
- 2. Drug Effects
- a. Understand the effects of various drugs on the EEG/QEEG data.
- 3. Database Analysis
- a. Know the best subject inclusion and exclusion criteria for building a database
- b. Understand fundamental statistical consideration within databases
- c. Have knowledge about t-tests, alpha and P levels, correlational relationships, Understand Z-Score measures
- 4. Clinical and Cognitive Aspects
- a. Understand developmental changes in the EEG
- b. Understand the origins of the EEG
- c. Know what EEG signatures should be referred out to other professionals
- d. Be knowledgeable about Brodmann area functions and network connections
- e. Have an understanding of LORETA interpretation and training
- f. Be knowledgeable about general cognitive and clinical changes that take effect after neurofeedback training based upon publications.
- g. Understand how clinical presentation may effect the EEG.
- 5. Montages and Spectral and Topographic Aspects of the EEG
- a. Have a working knowledge of the montages, transforms and power displays along with the specific perspectives they can provide a reader of QEEG output.
- b. Understand what defines the various montages and the circumstances of their use.
- c. Understand sources in the brain from which various frequency bands normally emanate.
- d. Understand phase and coherence, how they relate and what they can mean in the interpretation of the QEEG.