Dr Cantor holds Fellow status with the American College of Forensic Examiners, National Academy of Neuropsychology, and the Academy of Learning and Developmental Disorders. Member of the numerous professional societies and Former President of the EEG and Clinical Neuroscience Society. Dr Cantor is currently licensed as a psychologist in the States of Georgia, Maryland, and Washington, D.C.
- Bachelors Degree with Distinction in Psychology from the University of Connecticut
- Honors work was in the field of neurophysiological correlates of cross modal integration processes in attention deficit disorders
- Masters and Doctorates in Psychology at the State University of New York at Stony Brook where his dissertation work was on quantitative EEG correlates of Autism
- Postdoctoral Masters of Science in Psychopharmacology
Noted Work and Awards
Dr Cantor is a recipient of several grants in the development of diagnostic tools and in the field of developing new therapeutic techniques with identified populations of brain dysfunction and has published articles and book chapters in these areas. He has been accepted for special fellowships including Congressional Fellow of the American Psychological Association and the State of New York Intercampus Fellow in the area of Brain Research. Dr Cantor is a special awards recipient from the Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitative Association International (N.O.R.A.) for contributions to the field of vision and behavior.
He has made numerous public appearances including radio and television appearances for his work. Dr Cantor has also orked on BrainDX and NXLink database with NYU
David Cantor Workshop Information
- August 8-13, 2017 Location Cleveland, OH QEEG, Live Z-Score, sLORETA Live, BrainAvatar, BrainDx, NeuroGuide review , and more Using (Discovery 24E) 19 Channels ReviewedRead More