StressTherapy Solutions, Inc. is an educational marketing company; specializing in workshops and lectures on the subjects of biofeedback, EEG (electroencephalograph) brainwave training, QEEG (Quantitative electroencephalograph), Database Guided Training, sLORETA Training, clinical ethics and marketing guidance, personal mind fitness, and brainwave monitored meditation and neurofeedback (EEG biofeedback) use in the clinical setting.
Since the 1980s, we have facilitated training and education by choosing independent specialists and experts from within the neurofeedback community to present workshops to licensed practitioners, researchers, and educators. StressTherapy Solutions, Inc. is the only company to introduce the Global Neurofeedback Initiative, a collective that aims to promote worldwide excellence, certification, and consistency in neurofeedback education.
New to Neurofeedback?
- Learn more about StressTherapy Solutions.
- Learn more about Neurofeedback.
- See eight reasons why Clinicians Choose Neurofeedback for their practice.
- View our Educational Information Resource. Great articles to begin with are located here.
- See a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Want to become certified in biofeedback (BCIA Certification) with STS?
- Learn how to become BCIA Certified with STS
- Find upcoming STS GNI BCIA Workshops.
- Learn how an STS GNI BCIA certified instructor can come to you.
- Learn how STS is revolutionizing BCIA Certification with the Global Neurofeedback Initiative.
Want to know how we can help you more?
- View a list of our upcoming workshops.
- Can’t make it to a workshop? Learn how to bring the workshop to you.
- Enhance your on-site workshop.
- Learn about case consultation, protocol design, and distance mentoring.
Want to know more about other great services?
- Learn about our Neurology Screen Report and Quality Assurance Review.
- Learn about our Global Instructor Team, including the GNI Team.
- Want to talk to us? E-Mail us here, or call us at 1-800-447-8052 or 216-766-5707.
- Learn how we can help you market your Neurofeedback practice.